After Samsung delivered sweeping changes with the Galaxy S10, many anticipated the following Galaxy S-series phone to be a commonly iterative affair. However, the nearer we get to Samsung’s 11th February unpacked event, the place the company’s all in all set the next era flagships that will be unveiled, the greater we are studying about most important modifications in store.
Samsung is reportedly planning as many as 5 models in the S20 sequence as some of which will be 5G capable, although not all will. Those 5G models will all in all probable hire Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 865 processor. Additionally, displays with superfast, 120-Hz refresh prices also ought to be in the cards.
Galaxy S20 Launch Date
Samsung has sent out invitations for a 11th February Galaxy Unpacked event, simply as rumors until now indicated. It will be held in San Francisco at 11 a.m. Pacific. A French website has all in all claimed the S20 will arrive in France on March 13.
Upcoming Galaxy S20 Rate and Models
A tweet from Max Weinbach of XDA Developers names five Galaxy S20 models:
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy of S20 5G
- Best Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Note the difference between the S20+, S20+ 5G and S20 Ultra 5G. The Ultra variant is expected to lead the range this time, providing the satisfactory camera technology of the bunch and perhaps a large display to match.
For context, the Galaxy S10e cost $749 when it debuted. The regular Galaxy S10 with its all in all larger display cost $899 and the greatest Galaxy S10 Plus cost $999. The Galaxy S10 5G all in all cost $1,300. Weinbach does however predict that the authentic charge will be around $200 much less than the estimates given above, which would imply the S20 vary is in truth slightly less expensive than the previous generation.
Galaxy S20 Rumored Specification
- Display (Resolution, Max. refresh rate)
- 6.2 inches (3200 x 1440, 120Hz) 6.7 inches (3200 x 1440, 120Hz) 6.9 inches (3200 x 1440, 120Hz)
- Exynos Exynos 990/Snapdragon 865
- RAM: 12GB/16GB
- Storage 128GB 256/512GB
- Rear Cameras: 12MP main, 64MP 3x optical telephoto, 12MP ultra-wide 12MP main, 64MP 3x optical telephoto, 12MP ultra-wide, time-of-flight 108MP main, 48MP 5x optical telephoto, 44MP ultra-wide, time-of-flight
- Front Camera: 10MP 10MP
- Dust/Water Resistance: IP68 IP68 IP68
- Battery Size: 4,000 mAh 4,500 mAh 5,000 mAh
- Size: 152 x sixty eight x 7.9mm (5.9 x 2.7 x 0.3 inches) 162 x 74 x 7.8mm (6.4 x 2.9 x 0.3 inches) 167 x 76 x 8.8mm (6.5 x 2.9 x 0.3 inches)
- Weight: 164g (5.8 ounces) 188g (6.6 ounces) 221g (7.8 ounces)
A leak from Evan Blass points to all in all 6.4 inches for the smallest Galaxy S20, as well as larger devices at 6.7- and 6.9-inch sizes. All of those phones would be drastically large than the Galaxy S10 lineup at 5.8, 6.1 and 6.4 inches, respectively.
Are you excited for it?